Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Start of something wonderful... ?

Alrighty! Well first off WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I was inspired by all the nail polishing blogs I read to start my own so that I could share my designs with other people and hopefully inspire them!

It was actually my new year's resolution to start a nail polish blog but I'm a little behind on that, seeing as it's 10 days after new years... better late then never though right?!

I thought I'd start off with one of these quiz things that are always fun :) that way you can all learn about me! (stolen from Hermetic)

What is your dream job?

Actor, a museum display designer / museum tour guide / historian, teacher, some sort of designer.  A job that combined all of those would be bliss...

What is your frangrance for winter?

Honestly I don't where perfume, unless I could find one that smells like cinnamon and pine trees and all the good Christmas-y smells  

How do you take your tea/coffee?

coffee? only in a Timmy's ice cap!
tea - depends what kind it is but I usually only add cream and sugar to Chai tea, my favourite! 

What is your most important beauty secret?

smile and drink water NOT OUT OF PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES FOR GOSH SAKE!  ask me why, I  dare you

If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?

Everywhere

If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would they be?

- A healthy and long life for everyone I love
- For big CEO guys/girls to stop being idiots and think about people other than themselves for once
- Three more genies :P

If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

Dinner, you can have anything for dinner, plus in French diner (with an accent) means lunch, so that's means I get both right?

If you were Hello Kitty, what color hairbow would you wear?

I would wear every single hair bow I owned at the same time 

What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?

When old ladies absolutely CAKE make-up on to their face *shudder*

If you could only wear one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?

The cheap black ring that I have been wearing for over a year, my sister bought it for me, I don't care if it was $5 and she had to borrow the money from me :)

What one talent do you wish you had?

I wish I could sing...

Which product will you continue to repurchase?

Um whatever kind of toothpaste I am using right now... it's blue
 
If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?

Never

Who is your biggest celebrity crush? (include pictures)

Honestly no one.


Oh wait! Maybe the lead singer from Mariana's Trench... I will find pictures... and his name...


Josh Ramsay:

oh yes, this is so attractive :P 
Instead you should watch the music video for Celebrity Status! The pictures don't do him justice...



 What made you start a blog?

I think I already said that WAAAAYYYY up there ^^^^^ :)


So now look forward to my first actual nails post on FRIDAY!!! Are you as excited as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment